You can change the default home address on Google Maps or Apple Maps on your iOS devices simply with few taps. People often use the Google maps or Apple Maps to find a way to a location and then drive back to home when they finish. If you have changed your location then you can change home address on iPhone to easily find driving way to any new destination.
Actually, these maps really makes it easy to get back home when you are living in a metropolitan city like New York City, Washington D.C. or any other like that. In such a situation if your home address is not accurate then you may find it difficult to use the Google Map or Apple Map while getting drive way.
Change Home Address on iPhone with Google & Apple Maps for Directions
Changing Home Address With iPhone on Apple Maps
- Launch Apple Maps on iPhone, tap on the small “i” icon at the upper right side of your screen.
- Next, there will be settings pop-up find & tap on option “Report an Issue“.
- Now a new screen will appear, here find & tap on option “Home“
- Your home address will be now visible just hold & drag it to left and then tap on “REMOVE“
- Finally, tap on the option “Add a Place or Address” and enter your new home address.
- To confirm your editing, tap on “Add“
Changing Home Address With iPhone on Google Maps
- Launch Google Maps on iPhone, then look for three horizontal lines ☰ at the upper left corner.
- Now a menu will appear, here you have to tap on the option “Your Places“
- You will be at new screen, here tap on three dots at right side of your home address and use option “Edit Home” in the pop-up menu.
- Enter your new home address and after your finish you can choose that address as your home address from the search results list.
- If you are first time adding your home address. Then you have to tap on option “Set Once & Go” after you tap on “HOME“.